April is Tough Enough to Wear Pink month!
Each April, the Western community turns pink to support breast cancer awareness and research, designating it Tough Enough to Wear Pink month.
The cause hits close to home for our team at Purple Cowboy and many of you in our community. Terry Wheatley, Purple Cowboy creator and founder of Tough Enough to Wear Pink, is a survivor herself; lost her grandmother to breast cancer, and both her mother and daughter have been affected by the disease.
Throughout April, we’ll be sharing stories across our social channels to support our friends and family who are “Western Tough.” One of those “Western Tough” teams, Twisted X, will again be sharing breast cancer survivor stories on their Facebook page every day in April.
As a reminder, here are some other ways you can support breast cancer awareness and research through Tough Enough to Wear Pink:
- Browse the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Store and pick up some new Pink gear.
- Follow the Tough Enough to Wear Pink blog
- Sip on Purple Cowboy Wines, a proud “Western Tough” supporter
- Attend an upcoming Tough Enough to Wear Pink Day at a rodeo near you!
- Wear pink gear regularly and proudly share the Tough Enough mission.
Cheers to a beautiful Tough Enough to Wear Pink Month!